So, Oscar and I each completed our usual, arbitrary rankings, regarding this week's topic: The filmography of Mr. Wesley Wales Anderson.
I also thought this would be a good occasion to post the 7 trailers that have preceded his films because, well... I have that kind of time.
So here's some stuff to read and watch- our respective rankings of his films followed by a chronological catalogue of his trailers.
Get into it.
7. THE LIFE AQUATIC - "Don't point that gun at him, he's an unpaid intern. "
6. BOTTLE ROCKET - "Well does the fact that I'm trying to do it do it for you?"
5. THE DARJEELING LIMITED - "I love you too, but I'm gonna mace you in the face! "
4. MOONRISE KINGDOM - "...which injuries are you apologizing for, specifically?"
3. THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS - "I've always been considered an asshole for about as long as I can remember. That's just my style. "
2. FANTASTIC MR. FOX - "Divide that by nine please!"
1. RUSHMORE - "I was punched in the face. What's your excuse?"
7. BOTTLE ROCKET
6. FANTASTIC MR. FOX
5. THE DARJEELING LIMITED
4. MOONRISE KINGDOM
2. THE LIFE AQUATIC
1. THE ROYAL TENENBAUMS
BOTTLE ROCKET (1996)
THE ROYAL TENEBAUMS (2001)
THE LIFE AQAUTIC (2004)
THE DARJEELING LIMITED (2007)
FANTASTIC MR. FOX (2009)
MOONRISE KINDGDOM (2012)